17.4.09

A Feast


Remember Travis Fimmel?

JESUS.

SPEECHLESS.

I WILL WALK ON NAILS TO HAVE A TASTE.

OMG.

I remember living in NY when this delicacy of a man showed up on a giant billboard on the corner of Houston Street and Broadway. He literally caused traffic accidents. I would bring an extra pair of panties with me if I knew I was going to be downtown that day. Because man oh man, Travis did it for me. Still does. Where did he go? Why would a Superhero YumYum disappear like that?! I have to find him. Not necessarily to make him my boyfriend, I'm back with the Traveling CEO, remember?! I would just like to have him pleasure me when I request. I don't think that's too much to ask.

Travis, oh sweet Travis,
Come to LA. We will ride bikes in Venice, eat at Dan Tana's and make sweet love to the sounds of R. Kelly.

In Love- Barbie GF

No comments: