19.3.09

"you DESERVE the cocaine!"


I have a new therapist that I really like. This is really good news.

My last therapist was F.O.B. (fresh off the boat) from school and her native country where she didn't translate between languages very well. She was so sweet that I actually referred her to Disco Barbie when I decided that she was too new to treat me. Boy, was I right! This is a direct quote from our shared therapist:

"You know, you have hard life, you work hard, you survive,you live through many thing and so, at night...'Yes-I DESERVE to dance on the table! I DESERVE the cocaine!'"

Ummm, yeah, don't give me additional encouraging mantras for my bad behavior, therapist! I know you didn't mean it or mean harm, therapist, but you know how many times Disco Barbie and I have been holding each other up while dancing on tables chanting, in stereo, "YOU DESERVE THE COCAINNNNEEEE!" because of you...

NANbody deserves the cocaine-Jem

No comments: