31.12.08

HAPPY bulk text blocker eve!


On account of me celebrating life every single day of this calendar year and every single calendar year for the past fifteen years, I do NOT need to write about New Years Eve. What a special day! PSYCH!!!
Won't it be fun to wear special dresses and have a beautiful meal? Drink too many bottles of champagne and dance all night? Make out with strangers from midnight-sunrise? Clink glasses with my best friends and gush about how lucky and fabulous we are? THAT SOUNDS LIKE A TUESDAY!!! NOT A HOLIDAYYYYYYY!

So, I have a minute to finish developing this bulk text blocking downloadable application that I have been working on since that dreadful "Turkey Day, pilgrim, gobble gobble" bullshit began the holiday bulktextraveganza. Hopefully, I can have it up and running to operate 'round Valentines Day (eh. shudder.) and/or every day that a promoter weasels your digits outta' you.

Hey-I have an idea! If you are thinking of bulk texting me about ANYTHING-DON'T!

There are not too many better ways to make me feel UN-special. I mean, I guess bringing 5 models on our vacation is a close second. CLOSE.

love- jem girlfriend

No comments: