17.12.08

CHILD MODELS


It is vocab hour!

CHILD MODELS are 14-19 years old-ish.

Because we were you. Because we still spend time with you. Because it kills me softly how much you have to learn. 'Prolly the hard way, 'Prolly!
Child models are always at Koi. Child models are always at the club. Child models are always tryin' to fuck my wealthy/famous friends.

Wow. If you tell me one more time how much you LOOOOOFE spicy tuna crispy rice? If you tell me how much you get to meet 'exciting/interesting people'? That you wanna' date' X=A-lister friend of mine? Oh, wait, are you flying on a private jet this weekend to an exotic island? Wow. Really? Uncanny.
What is a gal ta' do? I mean, there is nothing you can do about being a wise old EX-child model. Except thank fucking Christ that your life experience left you with perspective and unnecessary/situation -specific wisdom in this god forsaken shit show of a social circle?

You are a child. You are a model. These are the facts. It is an additional fact that I have to hear you discuss your high school graduation commencement speech thoughts while we kick it poolside with a mogul or ten. Como se dice, "What am I DOING HERE WITH YOU BABIES”? I guess we all have to get a little lost before we find ourselves, huh?

love-strategist jem girlfriend

No comments: