22.12.08

endless summer


Ingrate fuckhead entry #87=Sometimes, i want out of this life. And I am not the only one. In all seriousness, my friends and I discuss how to find actual contentment in this world of holiday, jewels, parties, dinners, clubs, luxury, luxury, fabulous, fabulous. I cannot even count how many times one of us has muttered, "UHHHGH-I can't possibly drink ONE more bottle of Veuve, Dom, Patron, etc...It doesn't even matter that they bring it to the table with a ho train holding sparklers high above their heads... " See also:” Lobster is too rich to eat everyday." See also:" I'm tired of vacation. I just want to come back to 'real life' (LA)." See also: "Young Hollywood are not REAL PEOPLE." See also: "Awards season is just TOO MUCH for me." See also:" I don't really WANT to drive up the coast and eat the finest caviar, I just want Mexican food and a movie." See also: "I can't leave till tomorrow because he won't let me fly coach." See also: "I have already had four spa days this week, why would i want to go AGAIN?" See also: "I wish that we didn't have sheriff license plates on the Maserati. I'm tired of lapping it with 2 leggy babes at 90 mph down Sunset because we can."

I think it is like when you are little and you say , "When i grow up i will eat cake and ice cream everyday." And then you get big and cake for breakfast everyday makes you sick. And fat.

I think that this life is making me sick and fat, too.

love-strategist jem girlfriend

No comments: