3.1.09

cheaters love overachievers


I have willfully chosen single girl status for the last four years. I have dated (half the country) and even had relationships part of the time. OPEN relationships.

1-After breaking off 3 engagements, I think that this is reasonable and healthy.

2-I love alone time.

3-I have a commitment problem.
3a-This could also be filed under ; "a sex addiction problem"

4-I am really fucking busy. For real busy. Psycho busy.
4a-Full time school/Full time job/Full time social life

5-All signs point to remaining without a proper boyfriend 'till i sort out schedule/career/mental problems, right?

I have learned how fun it is to have the above list for a sleeping friend! I do not want a boyfriend. I REALLY don't want to get married (apparently). I have my own career/do not want your money. I am only free late night and leave early morning, way before breakfast. I am too busy to be on your nuts. AND-I don't even really want to go to dinner because I really need those precious free meals to catch up with friends.

I have also learned that touring musicians (drummers, lead singers), working actors( film and tv series), successful businessmen (venture capital, film executives) work well with the formula. They are self-involved and not around/in the same city most of the year.

What a pleasant tale this is!
...Until you learn that your honesty and integrity mean nothing in terms of the above mentioned dudes wanting their cake and to eat it, too. I have found (much too late, unfortunately) that many of the above mentioned dudes ALSO keep secret long term girlfriends/ even WIVES and lie their faces off to the perfect sleeping friend who asks nothing. Hmmmph. What a drag.

AND, actually, CHICKS DO THIS ALL OF THE TIME, TOO!!! I see girls BBD their "boyfriends" for celebs every damn day in this town!!!

I suppose I will have to stop shagging rich/famous/busy as me dysfunctional dudes and be a normal person with a normal set of expectations?

The bottom line is- I do not back cheaters/cheating/lying/stealing. I have OPEN relationships for this reason. I can NOT commit, so why say it? Why do they say it? You can have anything you want/do anything you want in this world...why do you wanna be a cheater?

love-jem gf

1 comment:

Jen Casey said...

Duh. Because self-involved people are that way because they have low self-esteem (begging the question: if we were all obsessed with ourselves, would we all end up hating ourselves? Are our ID's Glenn Close to our Egos in the Fatal Attraction game of self-worth?). Having a dozen chicks in varying degrees of commitment/not makes 'em feel SPAYSHUL.