29.1.09

hocrastinating life



I text with my female musician friend last night while studying my brains out.

GF:"Sometimes,I wonder if I just wanna play music 'cuz I'm boy crazy. Kidding, Kinda'. There are the hottest, coolest dudes playing on my record."

GF ME: "Aw, no man, I get it. Sometimes, I wonder if I only want to be a scientist so that i can be career-obsessed, rich, and alone."

GF: "Yeah, totally rich and surrounded by tall, hot, skinny dudes."

GF ME: "Yeah, me, too! That! Yeah!"

GF: "BIG DICKS AND MONEY! WHAT ELSE IS THERE?"

I think that is what we are all trying to figure out.

In our defense, we aren't discussing gold-digging or cheating. We are talking about pure motivation to get awesome in our respective (and very different) careers)!

i never said otherwise- jem gf

No comments: