3.1.09

fuck goop



On account on my New Years Eve resembling none other than "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" in terms of how fucked up I was/ the company I kept... it is dry-out-January-detoxify time!

I have just finished preparing my detox meal prep for the week that I took off of Gwyneth Paltrow's FUCKING TERRIBLE BLOG. OH MY FUCKING GOD, I hate "GOOP", the blog, SO BAD!!! It is pretentious and boring and my guilty pleasure of the world. Like, how people watch "The Hills", I read this god-awful dribble every week. It is mostly 'cuz I think maybe if I channel this snot-attack pretentiousfest energy, that I can be a rich, beautiful, successful, calm, healthy, socialite with an equally rich and successful rocker hubby and perfect kids in perfect homes in perfect neighborhoods and blog about how my shamans and Zen masters will help us get through the holidays with our in-laws. Really. It is true.

So, here I am, being a heath obsessed bore and talking about it as if anyone cares.

I'm finished preparing my raw crudite with carrot and ginger dressing and my other no dairy, grains with gluten, meat, shellfish, anything processed (including all soy products), fatty nuts, nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers and eggplant), condiments, sugar and obviously no alcohol, caffeine or soda menus for the next two weeks. Ima go do some yoga and make a list of some more ways to "nourish my inner aspect" (fucking bitch) and grow up to be just like Gwenny.

love-jem gf

1 comment:

Jen Casey said...

I was going to be healthful as well to lose my holiday four pounds but then yesterday I had a bacon, egg, cheese, mayo, butter, ketchup, and english muffin sandwich for breakfast and today I had eggs and tortillas swimming in chilli sauce stuff. OOOOOOOOOOPS! Tra La!