28.1.09

schoolhouse rock


Disco Barbie has made it unofficial harsh-attack on exes week!

Six dudes that I have "dated" in LA have pulled the same texting usage move. WHY?
They are dumb enough to not know, oh wait, OR GOOGLE " forms of your" while chilling poolside, texting wicked-starfucking -hosebeasts all damn day.
They are smart enough to know that I judge you when you use poor grammar. Almost all other words of the novellas that we text back and forth are spelled out correctly and not abbreviated, except "YER".

"Can't wait to see YER fine ass, baby."
"YER on the list plus two, honey."
"Send me a picture of you in YER panties, sexy."
"YER the only girl for me, babydoll."
"Are you at YER house or Club Myhouse?"
"How's my angel this morning, YER good?"

I am not the boss of punctuation/grammar/usage. I often misuse. I often misuse on purpose. I don't know why this particular trend gets under my skin,but it really does.

Is there a secret Hollywood dude workshop for when you make your first million?
When you are more than a thousandaire, you can spell like an asshole. Meeting adjourned.

your ex gf- jem

No comments: