7.1.09

YOU are a $1.2 Trillion Deficit ...



...AT LEAST

It is break-up station in LA right now. There are 8-12 friends with broken hearts as we speak. Man, people are hurting. Like good friends do, we talk in circles about what was so good and what was so bad about X=the ex.

Ahhhhh-I am remembering how exciting it is to
be impressed
excited
fall in love
be hopeful
play team...

Man, that stuff is FUN! I think that I do it over and over just for the first part
(ahhgmm, como se dice "addict"?)...

NEW DUDE: "So, how many times have you said 'I LOVE YOU' in your relationships thus far? I, mean, this might be, like the fourth time for me, soooo..."
ME: "Uh, forty-seven-ish, maybe?"

DEFICIT:
1) the property of being an amount by which something is less than expected or required
2)a deficiency or failure in neurological or mental functioning
3)(sports) the score by which a team or individual is losing
4) an excess of liabilities over assets (usually over a certain period)

Falling in love is AWESOME!
Learning each others' deficiencies is NOT!
Breakin' up is hard to do, but EASIER when your former other half is a walking, talking deficit doll.

love love- jem gf

No comments: