19.1.09

HOTTER AND SMARTER



Do one thing every single day that makes you feel hot and smart.
These are very personal choices, and can appeal to ALL kinds of intelligence (emo, artistic, social, intellectual) like...

Listen to a podcast while you hike.
Read headlines on yo' Blackberry while you get waxed.
Make an acupuncture appointment and visit Dictionary.com word of the day.
Buy some Louboutins on your way to volunteer at the animal shelter.
Drink green tea and play with the thesaurus for scathing e-mail to your ex.
Cook healthy dinner and read a magazine.
Do your nails and talk to your smartest friend about life.
Paint and then have sex for many hours in many positions.

GET IT?

This all started when I was about 6 years old!!! I found my childhood journal from when I was traveling with my Father somewhere tropical, obviously... I was too young to spell "bitch" correctly...one page says, "My mom is such a bicth for wanting me to come home from holiday." But the first page of my lined grown-up journal had this list:

1.pretty
2.skinny
3.tan.
4.smart

I don't think I really meant them in that order.
But, I was BORN playin' "hotter and smarter"... little baby me, kickin' it poolside, soaking up vitamin D while realizing my life goals. And figuring out how to spell swear words.

...And if you play enough days...

*THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE, DREAMBOAT, CATCH OF ALL CATCHES WILL LOOK YOU UP TO RECONNECT
*AND YOU WILL GET YOUR DREAM JOB AS A RESEARCH SCIENTIST. WHERE YOU GET A RETINAL SCAN TO ENTER YOUR JOB. WHERE YOU WORK.

Like me. Today.

BOOYAKASHA- jem gf

No comments: