22.11.08

*CLINK*CLINK* all of the best people are here!


One of my boyfriends and I broke up, and he told me that he had mental picture of me dealing with our break up. ME, at the club, with a table of models and a glass of champagne, raising my glass to cheer, looking around, grinning, and exclaiming, “All of the BEST people are here!” oh ex-boyfriend, of COURSE ALL of the BEST people aren’t at the CLUB! They are doing community service, protecting children from harm, saving the environment, working on foreign policy, ETC…
How did you ever love me so very and think that I am that fucking stupid? All of the WORST people are at the club. Which is precisely why one would spend time there to get over a break up. You don’t wanna meet another good dude when your heart is raw. You need to leap frog that pain on some real shit-heads. Remind you why you don’t wanna be with a dude. Remind you that misery loves company. Remind you that getting wasted and bee bopping around the club is distracting from your hurty heart. There is nothing BEST, better, or even good about it, really.

love-
strategist jem girlfriend

No comments: