22.11.08

like my friend, EZ E, says...


..."Now i’m fucking all of your friends ‘cuz you ran your mouth like I knew you would.”

LA is a small world. Actually, the world is a small world. This becomes a drag when you start crossing friend paths with lovers/boyfriends/one nightstands. Guess what? Those dudes, ESPECIALLY THE “high profile” dudes LOVE to chat it up about chicks! It is brain breaking. They talk on the phone, e-mail, and bbm all damn day about whom they are fucking and how it is. This is adorable and all…but, picture the conversations? Shudder. “Guess what I did last night, brah?”
I know that this is true because of a little holiday in a little town called Cabo. The holiday cheer made me forget about gossip boys, ex-oh-ex-oh, for a night or two. And man, oh, man, did those dudes CHAT IT UP!!! I ended up at the club IN MEXICO on NEW YEARS EVE with the above mentioned arm and arm approaching me, shit-eating grin style, “Hey, should we all take a midnight picture together? I will hold up my index finger like a “one” ‘cuz I had you FIRST! And he will make a ‘two”, like “PEACE”. True story. What up.

love-
strategist jem girlfriend

No comments: