21.11.08

nothing good happens after 2AM


After 2-you will inevitably end up blasted on coke talking about your dads, teenage years, ex-boyfriends , abusive exboyfriends, how much you really like each other, how pretty you all are, how you are going to do so many fun things in life, and about all of the things you can give each other that you currently have on your person.

“That lipstick looks so much better on you, you should HAVE it. No, I mean it, HAVE IT. You are so pretty! So do these shoes on you, My step-mom bought them for me. I don’t even like them. I don’t even like her. She ruined my dad. Now, I don’t even like him. I think it affects my relationships with men. I REALLY do. Really. Omg, we are going to wake up and get sommoothies, you love smoothies, omg, so do I, WE ARE THE SAME, I am so glad that we are friends, I am so glad that we met, it is so hard to meet good girlfriends, omg we should do something every week. Like start a band. We can practice every week and then all hang out, ill be the singer, omg. We should call our band 'the smoothies', BECAUSE WE ALL LOVE SMOOTHIES.” Right?

love-
strategist jem girlfriend

No comments: