21.11.08

Fucking The Help


I know what you're thinking. "Grrreat. Another blog for me to read while I'm drinking my coffee getting ready to go to work or castings or an audition- or to turn a trick" .

I never thought I would be a part of this Blognation, but I guess when you start fucking "The Help", it isn't so bad. By "The Help" I mean a blue collar, strapping young lad, preferably with a big dick. I've had a life of luxury, BBD's (we'll get into that in a while), and glamourama. And now I find fucking a pedestrian that can hardly make his rent more satisfying than all the Cristal a girl could ask for. Why you ask? Because Big Dick Pool Boy is a sure thing. I have had a lot of unsure things in my life. It has been a fun ride, but let me tell you, private jets, yachts and foie gras doesn't stand a chance to a great fuck that pays attention.

Love-
Disco Barbie Girlfriend

No comments: