22.11.08

this isn’t recess. this is REAL LIFE.


Men. Oh, men. I don’t care how famous/rich/connected you are. I never did. AND I ESPECIALLY don’t/won’t when you do baby man things. TINY BABIES drink chocolate milk, apple juice, and have blankies. Do NOT answer the door with any of these items. Do NOT let me how much you love any of these items. Be BIG. NOT LITTLE. Answer the door with your dick in one hand and a Stella in the other. Chop some wood, build a fire, and drink an ADULT beverage. Muhammad Ali chops wood. What’s your fucking problem?

love-
strategist jem girlfriend

1 comment:

Jen Casey said...

STOP IT!! You have been in L.A. too long and I know this for sure now because your example of a man drink was a STELLA! I mean, better than juice or milk, but DOOD! PBR! WHISKEY! STELLA?? I mean, it's euro and it's a GIRL'S NAME. That is all. Continue hijinx.