22.11.08

My House Where I Live


My best girlfriend and I go over to her sleeping friend's house to retrieve her fabulous Marc Jacobs trench. He answers the door in his blankey and Nesquick and leads us upstairs where a very successful tv show is blaring on HBO. He introduces us to his clubrat friend as "Hey! Clubrat friend! This is Tall and Taller!" Clubrat friend responds with "Nice to meet you girls. Why haven't I met you before? Do you go to Villa ever?" With the snottiest of the snotty tone both of us gasp, drop our jaw, and say, "Umm, duh! Of course! We were there last night!" Blankey Boy says with that smirky oompa loompa grin "Are you kiddin' me? These girls LIVE AT VILLA!"

Please tell me what's worse. That you've never been to Villa or you live there?

I feel like a Brazilian Child Model just spilled her Cucumber shot in my brain and on my Louboutin's. (GLITCH GLITCH SHORTOUT CRUNCH CLUBRAT BARBIE BREAKDOWN)


Love-
Disco Barbie Girlfriend

No comments: