22.11.08

i can make los angeles disappear


ok, ok. cold hard evidence. who does this lady think she IS? let us allow Spanish Princess Hair to fill you in. i met Spanish Princess Hair for 5 hours while he had a layover in downtown LA en route to Barcelona, where he lives as a tri-athlete, princess hair, architect. Why would i be downtown, you ask? 45 glasses of Patron at secret rock show. Led me to this firey poet. For 5 hours. A magical and fantastical 5 hours. Apparently. Arriba arriba hondelay!!!

NOTE ONE:
"Hola Love!!!.
You got power enough to get what you want... I don,t know if it was power, energy or fire; but when you was looking straight to my eyes, L.A disappeared!!!. Actually i was on my way to say bye bye to a friend when we met!!, after, the friend disappeared, the building disappeared, time disappeared, world disappeared and i found no where with a stranger dancing merengue!!!!. I don,t know what you did but you got power!!!!!!!!!!.
I want to keep feeling this power, so i have to find a Blackberry!!
Kisses and love."

NOTE TWO:
"Hope your home is far away from the fire!!!,
Although your own inside love fire is able to burn twenty times more that amount of mountains.
Is sad to see all that houses on fire, but is part of life, sometimes fire helps to burn things, thinks, ways of life, costums(costumbres in spanish), rutines...that we don.t like but we live with them just because we are use to them or we are lazy to get rid of them... I can burn the all world just to be one night more with you!!!!!!!.
fireeee kisssssssss"


WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MERENGuE? AND HOW DID I DO IT SO WELL? WHAT ELSE DO I DO WHEN I AM BLACKOUT-BLACKOUTERTON?

love-
strategist jem girlfriend

No comments: